Thursday, January 6, 2011

Operation Declutter 2011

So!  Operation Declutter 2011 is well under way!  I'm really trying to make this work as a new year resolution.  It's actually kind of difficult because I can't recall ever following through with one of my resolutions.  You see, I'm always full of good intentions and excellent start up however I have a HUGE problem with follow through.  So this is my intentions.  If I can declutter my home it could spill over to my life.  If I declutter my life I will feel better, and if I feel better I will be healthier!  

The new windows will be installed in the house on Saturday.  Pretty cool right?!?!  Well I think it's going to be quite odd.  Basically, it's January 6th and it's snowing outside.  It hasn't stopped snowing all day.  Soooooo.  Are they just going to leave great big holes in the side of my house for all the snow and cold to come inside?  I dunno!  It's going to be an experience.  I can tell you this, my house was built in 1941 and it still has the original metal, crank out windows upstairs.  Air and sound come though them just as easily as the sun does!  LOL I cannot wait for the new windows to be in.  I haven't even taken the storm windows out in years.  It's too hard to take the storms out and put the screens in, just to take the screens out to put the storms back in.  It's a pain in the butt, however now all the windows will be replaced and all the exact same kind of window.  It will be great to be able to open them up and let the spring air in.  Ahhh!  I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment