Friday, December 24, 2010

December 24, 2010

Today is Christmas Eve.  I've made the homemade noodles, got the packages ready and in the car.  I've boxed up cookies and candies to give to my parents and to James' mom.  Now just waiting.  James always seems to have to work afternoon during the most inopportune times.  He get's off work at 5 and the party starts at 5 as well.  Hopefully we'll get there by 6:30.


I have two cats, Fiddos (the rotund older female), Jackie Doo Butt Stink (my adoptee, rescued from the shelter), a few fish in the tank, and Lilly my 2 year old macaw.  They are all my kids and I had to make sure that they all had their Christmas presents for Christmas morning.  For the kitties I got them plenty of treats, toys and canned food.  As for Lilly, I got her one of those iPod port radios.  I want to make sure that she doesn't feel lonely when I leave for work and stuff.


So here shortly we'll all gather around to a big dinner, discuss stories of what's happing in our lives and exchange gifts that we bought for each other in our gift exchange.  I hope that you all have a very lovely holiday today and tomorrow.  I wish you all the very best.  

No comments:

Post a Comment