Tuesday, December 28, 2010

December 28, 2010 - Stupid, Ignorant People.........

So why do people feel so entitled?  It drives me absolutely crazy! Today I went to the grocery store to pick up the traditional pork ribs and sauerkraut for New Years Eve.  While pulling into the parking lot to find a parking place you have to drive in front of the store to go back the aisles of parking places.  An elderly couple with a buggy stopped directly in the middle of the crosswalk from the store to the parking area, are just stopped talking and talking and talking to another older lady.  Now really?  Get a grip people!  YOU are not the only people on the planet!  All of the other cars are squeezing around them to get by and the three of them are absolutely clueless of what is going on around them!  So annoying.

I go into the store to pick up my items and yet another elderly lady.  This one obviously somewhat underprivileged with her brown and tan coat, ratted hair, brown orthopedic shoes and her grocery list with a running total of how much she was spending.  For a moment I thought, HOW COOL!  She's keeping track of what she's spending so she doesn't go over her budget!  Very good idea!  However, that idea went right out the window as I pull up behind her as she was sitting in the middle of the aisle adding up her list.  Really?  Do you honestly think that by sitting with your buggy in the middle of the aisle that you will not be inconveniencing anyone that is behind you?  Grrrr!  Drives me crazy!  I try very hard to get out of the way of traffic when I'm out in public.  Meaning that if I am out in a grocery store and I need to text or look something up, I'd pull over to the side of the aisle out of the way of people.  Apparently I'm of rare kind!  Thank you to my mom for raising me correctly!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment